PlaceLabs is a quarterly forum that brings together those who work in the diverse Fields that encompass Places — from planning to events, architecture to entertainment, construction to production, and art to asset management.
An informal space to share experiments, ideas and challenges, where you can:
• share your unique story about a place
• inspire us with your approach
• predict the future of placemaking
• pose the group a challenge to resolve
• propose a solution or new way of thinking
Each event invites speakers to explore social, cultural, physical and economic angles on placemaking through PechaKucha style presentations — 20 images x 20 seconds – and then open up to a social discussion.